I got a call from wordsmart saying that my wife and son wanted a college prep course and it was up to me to say yes.So I made the mistake of giving him (Raymond Harding) my credit card information.

When my wife told me that they called the day before and she told him that we were not interested i tried to call them back. The number they called from (213-221-3703) is blocked with a message saying that it is disconnected due to fraudulent activity.

They said I could get my money back but I doubt it.$187.50 a lot of money to give a thief.

Had an Experience with WordSmart?

Comments

National Laser Institute - Finicial advisors charge more money from black ppl National Laser Institute "I graduated with almost 40 people. Tuition was about $7,295. After speaking with almost every student, that we're offered or aware and given the option of a scholarship. Almost everyone..." Read more Curriculum Associates - Iready is full of crock Curriculum Associates "Iready is a website that is "educational" for children. Not true! This website is just an excuse to make money as the website is very glitchy and VERY poorly made!..." Read more Curriculum Associates - I-ready Program Review Curriculum Associates "30 minutes each week of my life that I will never get back. The program is designed for the torture of students. MORONIC. ..." Read more WordSmart - They Scam Because They Can" - Sully from Monsters Inc WordSmart "They cold-call, they promise satisfaction or give $200 back. WRONG, then they want you to give the the "Code" from trying the CD - a DELAY TACTIC so they don't..." Read more CCC Information Services - Bad Customer Service CCC Information Services "I have been using CCC for 20 years, in the beginning they were a great company but as they became bigger and bigger that's when things changed for the worse...." Read more Ross Dress For Less Mobile Al - Terrible Customer Service-Ross Dress for Less Manager Ross Dress For Less Mobile Al "I purchased items from Store #1845 on Sept. 1, 2017 for a total of $30.22. I took the items home and hung them up for wear on a later date...." Read more Northern Tool And Equipment - Brand New Generator Caught Fire Due to Gas Leak Northern Tool And Equipment "Whatever you do DO NOT BUY A GENERATOR from this company. Last week my brand new $1800 13000 watt generator blew up and caused my house to catch fire. The..." Read more Walmart - BUG IN MY "WASHED AND READY TO EAT" SPINACH Walmart "After a morning, which led to a rather warm afternoon, I decided that I would purchase my greens from my local Walmart, as to prevent heat induced wilting. My local..." Read more