Wordsmart called one evening and told us that our daughter had shown interest and requested info about their program.She wasn't home so we told them to call back and we would ask her about it.

Well, she had never even heard of this program! They called back and when I told the "lady" that called that we weren't interested she was rude and sarcastic with me. I had to tell her four times to remove our number from their call list and not to call us back again. I have called them back and left a message concerning her attitude, but I'm not really expecting to hear from them about it.

Also, they have called us several times and when we answer there isn't anybody on the line.

I don't know for sure, but this really seems like a scam.I can tell you one thing for sure, even if I did want this program I wouldn't buy it after the way I was just treated!!

Had an Experience with WordSmart?

Comments

I can agree with Sminichols...Today (3/12/2012) I had called to inquire about an item that my uncle had purchased for my sons...the customer service lady was extremely rude and told me that there was no one else, no supervisor, no one except her to answer my questions. Well if this is the way they treat their customers then I seriously hope they go BANKRUPT. THEY DONT DESERVE TO BE IN ANY BUSINESS.

Brett Mcfall - Brett Mcfall Courses Are Bullshits, Worthless and Totally a Waste of Time!B Brett McFall "I have attended many internet marketing seminars and previews over the years. This time I attended Brett McFall seminar preview while I was in Melbourne. To be frank, it is..." Read more National Laser Institute - Finicial advisors charge more money from black ppl National Laser Institute "I graduated with almost 40 people. Tuition was about $7,295. After speaking with almost every student, that we're offered or aware and given the option of a scholarship. Almost everyone..." Read more Legacy Education Alliance - Be Smart and Run Away Legacy Education Alliance "I am taking my time and effort to write this review hoping that one less person could be saved from a unnecessary financial disaster. There is no free lunch. The..." Read more Stratford Career Institute - HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA Stratford Career Institute "I RECENTLY WAS DROPED FROM MY LOCAL COMMUNITY COLLEGE DUE THAT MY HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA WAS NOT RECONIZED AND IT WAS NOT VALID, IAM VERY UPSET WITH STRATFORD CAREER INSTITUTE..." Read more Pats Pizzeria Family Restaurant - Pat's- YOU LOSE Pats Pizzeria Family Restaurant "I have to give at least 1 star but the service or lack there of that I received today is not worthy of 1 point on a star. The Manager..." Read more Thrifty Propane - Problem with delivery driver's capabilities and Thrifty's no response attitude. Thrifty Propane "I have, for the last 2 years, had a delivery driver that either can't backup the truck properly or simply doesn't care where he puts it. The first episode was..." Read more Northern Tool And Equipment - Brand New Generator Caught Fire Due to Gas Leak Northern Tool And Equipment "Whatever you do DO NOT BUY A GENERATOR from this company. Last week my brand new $1800 13000 watt generator blew up and caused my house to catch fire. The..." Read more Walmart - BUG IN MY "WASHED AND READY TO EAT" SPINACH Walmart "After a morning, which led to a rather warm afternoon, I decided that I would purchase my greens from my local Walmart, as to prevent heat induced wilting. My local..." Read more