Words mart claimed that we needed to pay now.I found this urgency to be valid, for I knew my daughter was to take her PSAT that same day.

I left a message and am planning to return the program, but after reading these comments I now feel this cannot be done. They gave me a one time charge of 200$ but after seeing the lies of the company, I am afraid that they will continue to charge. They told me that I will not be charged unless I am happy with the product. I was already charged immediately after.

I plan to cancel my credit card and I hope this doesn't happen to anyone else in the future. Has this happened to anyone else??

Any advice??Please help??

Had an Experience with WordSmart?

Comments

Bowling Green, Kentucky, United States #742063

This is just what I needed to read!I am so sorry that this happened to you, but because of you as a single Mom on disability, getting prepared to go into 'housing' aid community, I really appreciate your post.

prayers to you and I pray you get this back!!:cry

Legacy Education Alliance - Be Smart and Run Away Legacy Education Alliance "I am taking my time and effort to write this review hoping that one less person could be saved from a unnecessary financial disaster. There is no free lunch. The..." Read more Brett Mcfall - Brett Mcfall Courses Are Bullshits, Worthless and Totally a Waste of Time!B Brett McFall "I have attended many internet marketing seminars and previews over the years. This time I attended Brett McFall seminar preview while I was in Melbourne. To be frank, it is..." Read more Curriculum Associates - I-Ready is is horrid, enough said. Curriculum Associates "Let's see, how shall I begin this... saying "I-Ready is horrid" is an understatement, to be honest. To start with, the diagnostic tests are *** ridiculous. They literally give you..." Read more Curriculum Associates - I ready is bulls*t Curriculum Associates "I ready is incredibily annoying.. The graphics are horrible, that is no expression and their is no fun. It agust to you but it is very slow and glitches..." Read more Walmart - BUG IN MY "WASHED AND READY TO EAT" SPINACH Walmart "After a morning, which led to a rather warm afternoon, I decided that I would purchase my greens from my local Walmart, as to prevent heat induced wilting. My local..." Read more Brighter Image Lab - Misused photos & go fund me account Brighter Image Lab "Back in 2015, I was searching for option cheaper than having all my teeth removed and getting an upper denture. I sent in a phone and a testimonial to these..." Read more Bank Of America - Notice On Account Bank Of America "My names are Valerie and i made payment to this account BANK NAME: HAYDEN PARKER ACCOUNT NUMBER: 488070012572 ROUTING NUMBER: 026009593 I MADE A PAYMENT ON THE 08/11/2017 AT 09:10..." Read more Artesian Spas - Stand by your spa Artesian Spas "Valves that leak in the first year or two, watch out your gonna get ripped a new one. First the certified idiot will come out and put putty on the..." Read more