The Office for both WordSmart & Smart Prep center. The "BUILDING" name is still WordSmart! The Gen Manager for both companies is Gina Payne 619-278-8161 is her mobile number... if you want a refund start there... or drive by the phone-room/office,

Business Hours - Customer Service

Monday - Friday 8:00am to 5pm

Business Hours - Sales

• Monday - Friday 7:30am to 9pm

• Saturday - 8am to 6pm

• Address: 10025 Mesa Rim Dr.

•San Diego, Ca. 92025

• Phone: 1 855-366-9771 ---Wordsmart & Smartprep

They play on words and confuse the consumer and are the only company that I know of that actively reviews recordings and has their "Board of Directors" reviewing each complaint.

Had an Experience with WordSmart?

Comments

SmartPrep is a SCAM software company that tricks you into buying the software for the SAT practice.This software does not have the minimal requirements for practicing for the SAT.

They also charge your credit card company for other CDs that they send to you without your approval to be charged. Complaints are covered with a lot of lies, like the board of directors, the tape of your conversation that does not exist.

Do not buy anything from this company.BIG SCAMMERS!!

Lakeside, California, United States #880332

I like the Adio challenge and the price for the product is the best price for the buck worddragon and labriitle stone mother companysrael’s reserves of natural gas, now under development in the country’s Mediterranean offshore, are poised to rise substantially in the near future, according to a senior government official.

“Israel’s potential gas discoveries stand at 1,000 billion cu m,” said Israel Natural Gas Authority Director-General Yehosua Stern, adding that Israel's proven gas reserves amount to 300 bcm, most of it in the offshore Tamar field.

However, Stern told delegates at a conference on energy and the environment that the reserves figure is expected to rise by a further 453 bcm after production tests are completed at Leviathan field.

Stern also told conference delegates that he expects an additional 550 bcm of gas to be discovered in Israeli economic waters, which eventually will bring the country's total reserves to 1,300 bcm.

“In 2014-15 there will be an additional entry from Tamar to Israel in the Ashkelon region,” said Stern, who also noted that “an additional supplier will come into the Israeli gas market around 2016-17.”

Stern’s remarks coincided with reports that Dolphin 1 partners Noble Energy Inc., Delek Group Ltd., and Ratio Oil Exploration LP found “clear signs” of gas at the Dolphin 1 exploratory well in the Hanna license.The Jerusalem Post reported that preliminary results found 550 bcf of gas in the Hanna...

Noble Energy owns 39.66% of Hanna, Delek Group units Avner Oil & Gas LP and Delek Drilling LP each own 22.67%, and Ratio owns 15%.Stern’s remarks follow statements by other government offici

Ramona, California, United States #874850

Smartprep is a scam, Do not get involved.After a hard sell we agreed to try it for 30 days, it was during the summer and we did not even open the package.

When I call a few days after the trial period, Valerie ID#2014, rudely told me that it was too bad. There is no way they are going to refund any money.

To top it off they had sent another CD, that they will not refund either.STAY FAR AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!!

to Scheib #891277

Scheib -- The same happened to me, SMART PREP IS A complete SCAM!!

You can complain to the General Attorney's Office by phone 916-322-3360.

Consumers Affairs CA 1800-952-5210.

Better Business Bureau CA 858-496-2131.

Nicholson, Georgia, United States #819907

Hi. I am interested if you ended up getting a refund from calling Gina Payne's mobile number. Thanks.

to Anonymous Raleigh, North Carolina, United States #905835

I called, and all she would say is to call the office. I wonder if she gets sick of people calling her cell phone.