I signed up for the in home course for my daughter in April.I was told the first would arrive in a couple of weeks.

After the first disk arrives a new one would be sent each month and I could review and either keep it or return it for a full refund. I attempted to send it back with in 30 days of its arrival and was told they could not refund my money. This is a classic rip off cause I am in NJ and they are in California.

They are forcing you to buy what ever they decide you need and the only thing you can do is cancel from the program.So I canceled cause I am divorced and on permanent dissability.

MrH

Had an Experience with WordSmart?

Comments

DO NOT BUY THIS PROGRAM!Or anything else from wordsmart!!!For one thing it is not helpful at all!

Also through deceptive practices they have taken me for almost $700. They refuse refunds and the sales calls are very deceptive. Don't beleive what the guy on the phone tells you. You get NO help from "Customer Service." They are told to say one thing and will not let you speak to anyone else.

We were never told that the card we gave them would be charged monthly. They had no permission to do so. If the product was good, they would not have to deceive the consumers or send monthly shipments. They would just sell the entire program for $700 out front.

Stay away!!!!Tell everyone you know to stay away too!