They cold-call, they promise satisfaction or give $200 back. WRONG, then they want you to give the the "Code" from trying the CD - a DELAY TACTIC so they don't have to refund.
They they send you the next CD - for $64. They charge your card before they even ship the CD.
If you make the mistake of ordering, cancel immediately, don't fall for the "We need the code". Send the disks only, use a PO Certificate of Mailing or Certified.
The value of this product is highly questionable, it is words taken from the dictionary. They of course hype this as the path to your child's success.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Deceptive Business Practices
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Derek Yates of Images Signs & More Located at 450 Bolton St New Bedford MA IS A *** ARTIST! His tel # is 774-328-8059. He owns a company called Image..."
- "Anyone should do the same, complaints to the Federal Trade Commission and FBI. Sps Review Forum Scam - complaint to the Federal Trade Commission. Sps Review Forum Scam - complaint to..."
- "My husband bought me a bracelet in December of 2013 with about 6 charms. Within one week, one rhinestone from the link locket fell out along with a single rhinestone..."
- "I have taken many classes on line and I HATE when the teacher chooses PEARSON, every semester is something with this site. This time, I chose to buy an e-text..."
- "Drive With Pride - August 2016 Mini Cooper 2010- Had Check Engine light come on when driving vehicle home. Tried to return car, as stated below “72” hour buy back..."
- "I'd say that 25% of the time the potential customer doesn't look at the bid, BUT when that happens you get your 2 or 3 credits refunded. Overall the leads..."
- "Moved in 2011. Shortly after the craziness began, I was not supposed to have a dog, even in the event that is an emotional support animal with a doctors letter..."
- "I started with Hair Club on November 1st 2014 and I was so excited and here it is 7 months later and I am so disappointed I'm unhappy, frustrated..."
- "I purchased my PetPlan dog plan on June 9, 2009, pre-paid for quarterly coverage and was charged after the 24 hour hold on June 10, 2009. A few weeks later..."