I just received a call from a Wordsmart representative.I was told that my daughter inquired about their SAT material and that it will improve her score by 200pts.

I was told that their was a 30 day free trial and that if not satisfied with the product, I can send the material back. They asked for my credit card information which would be debited if I did not return the material and after I hung up with the rep., I checked my bank account to find that the amount was already debited. I then called my bank which said that since the debit was already pending and not yet posted, there was no way to stop the charge. I'd have to wait until it was posted and then I have to call the claims dept.

to dispute the charge. When I called the Wordsmart rep back, I was put on hold and then sent to an answering machine which said to leave a message.

I made the mistake of believing the FREE trial period.PLEASE do not do any business with this company.

Had an Experience with WordSmart?

Comments

ddfelder21
New York City, New York, United States #587741

After my debit was posted by my bank, I called and contested the debit with the claim department.They in turn gave me a temporary credit and said they would have to contact Wordsmart and get their response.

In the meantime, the merchandise came to the post office and I received a message to pick it up but I in turn left it there to be returned to them.

In about a month and a half after my bank account was debited, I received a credit from Wordsmart.

So, best thing to do is if you're bank account/credit card has been debited, contest it, don't pick up the merchandise and eventually you will get your money back!!!